Asian Gunz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Mode: nomsg

4 posters

Go down

Game Mode: nomsg Empty Game Mode: nomsg

Post by XxDartexX Sat May 02, 2009 1:27 pm

Is this supposed to be there? Under game modes--->nomsg? Its just exactly like Gladiator..I think it is...just swords..
XxDartexX
XxDartexX

Back to top Go down

Game Mode: nomsg Empty Re: Game Mode: nomsg

Post by daniel131605 Sat May 02, 2009 1:33 pm

no zomg lol COME ON omg i fixed the damn system.mrs and they still didn't put it in i fixed all of that stuff they just need to download the system.mrs and put it in and every thing will be fixed
daniel131605
daniel131605
GMs
GMs

http://www.myspace.com/daniel131605

Back to top Go down

Post by XxDartexX Sat May 02, 2009 1:39 pm

lol

and another very minor thing is after receiving the quest items from quest at the end screen it shows for example

^7[Message] ^0 You received 19 Raw Meat <---(Forgot this part so I made it as close as I remember

Just something along the lines of that, so basically the color is not showing up. No biggie.
XxDartexX
XxDartexX

Back to top Go down

Post by daniel131605 Sat May 02, 2009 2:17 pm

mother fu******* lol i fixed that i the system.mrs 2! holy crap lol
daniel131605
daniel131605
GMs
GMs

Back to top Go down

Post by monkeywepsx Sat May 02, 2009 5:30 pm

daniel131605 wrote:mother fu******* lol i fixed that i the system.mrs 2! holy crap lol
english plz

monkeywepsx

Back to top Go down

Post by gparask Sat May 02, 2009 10:05 pm

He said Mother fu****. Laugh out loud I fixed the system.mrs too! Holy crap lol. Its not that hard to understand.

gparask

Back to top Go down

Post by XxDartexX Sun May 03, 2009 1:23 am

Hehe, well we'll get there! Striving for perfection is not an easy task. But you'll get there sometime
XxDartexX
XxDartexX

Back to top Go down

Post by XxDartexX Sun May 03, 2009 5:37 am

I think all of this applies to Daniels new .mrs cause I found these when I had the previous .mrs and I checked a few problems I said and they were still there

This is what a bored and proud to be nerdy player does when there is no one online Very Happy

There is Two Rock star Gloves from the store. Same exact ones. Also another duplication of Juggernaut I the shotgun. Also two Infused Reloaded the dual lvl 99 shotgun. Two Fusion Launchers which are Rocket Launchers. Two Miniguns which is under the Machinegun category. Idk if this is intentional so you could have both on at the same time.

Also. Palmpow's Ice Blade is replaced with your first weapon slot. But it does not do anything. Just makes some kind of sound.

The Dual Daggers (Nice idea) is kinda weird. When looking at it at the store you see your character holding one dagger while the other one is at the characters feet facing up. Also in equipment while looking at the dual daggers they dont show but skip to your first weapon slot. Well first when you slash its like the person is holding a invisible gun. Also when charging up massive, the daggers are by your side while floating in mid-air while your doing the animation for charging up massive for a sword/katana however you choose to categorize it as. Also when you massive the animation would be the same as doing massive with a sword but again the daggers are floating in mid-air by your side.

O.o idk if its only me but I dont see the new Jjang from Daniel after I downloaded and replaced the old .mrs file with new one? Cause I have a jjang but I still see the old one.

And yes, I was very bored no one was on that was talking ^ ^. Hope all this feedback helps. And sorry for the double post. Sorry for any spelling/grammatical errors if you spot any
XxDartexX
XxDartexX

Back to top Go down

Post by daniel131605 Sun May 03, 2009 7:41 am

lol i already new about all of thoughs errors they are small but i didn't think much of them because there just a few weapons out of the bunch also when u try to put a donater item in your storage it wont let u and the jjang isn't in the system.mrs lol ^_^
daniel131605
daniel131605
GMs
GMs

Back to top Go down

Post by XxDartexX Sun May 03, 2009 7:53 am

Ahh, noo I want a new jjang!
XxDartexX
XxDartexX

Back to top Go down