Asian Gunz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vinh's App for GM/Dev

2 posters

Go down

Vinh's App for GM/Dev Empty Vinh's App for GM/Dev

Post by MasterVinh Sun May 03, 2009 8:13 am

Hello GMs ^^, here is my application

Name: (CaoVinh Nguyen but you guys can call me Vinh) :-)
Location/TimeZone: GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Online Time: I'm online 2hours a day(in weekdays) and on weekends from 7A.M to 5P.M = 10 hours (But I didn't play dis server yet)
How you can contact me: MasterVinh@hotmail.com
Job Applying for: Developer/GM p.s I just started learning how to develop so I'm not that good (but if I can't get developer job, I could get GM job)

How can I help make a difference: Well I'm a good player, been playing gunz for 3-4years, I have a lot of experience in playing ;p I help players when they need me. I can host events daily I can get more people to join the server that i currently playing (Your server :-) )

Why I should be hired:I can ban hackers/glitchers/spammers/flamers/swappers you can say bye-bye to them, I'm a friendly guy you know, I don't treat people like trash call them names but if they do call me names -_- I'll try and control my self ^^(I'm just saying that you guys won't be disappointed of hirering me.) If another GM needs help with anything just tell me and I'll do it.

Previous Experience: I've been GM in a server before i know how it works. I know all the admin commands don't need to tell them to me Smile
I'm very good at gunz not the best but good.

GMs, I hope you like my application because It's going to knock your socks off Very Happy lol joke ;p ( I know dis is my first post it's because I just started playing dis server)
MasterVinh
MasterVinh

Back to top Go down

Vinh's App for GM/Dev Empty Re: Vinh's App for GM/Dev

Post by AsianTiger Sun May 03, 2009 10:16 am

Good luck ^^

AsianTiger

Back to top Go down

Vinh's App for GM/Dev Empty Re: Vinh's App for GM/Dev

Post by MasterVinh Sun May 03, 2009 10:17 am

thanks Very Happy See you in-game somethings ^^
MasterVinh