Asian Gunz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GameMaster Application

Go down

My GameMaster Application Empty My GameMaster Application

Post by Anxiety Sun May 03, 2009 1:40 am

[GM/Others]

Name: Anxiety or Zach.

Location/TimeZone: Newyork Est -5.

Online Time: 4-5 hours per day.

Job Applying for: GameMaster.

How can I help make a difference: First of all I can control a large crowd fairly easily, I have a 0 tolerance policy for hackers. I will assist anyone with a question or problem. Etc.
I am extremely active, in-game and especially on forums. Thus help with any problems people have.

Why I should be hired:To sum this up in the shortest possible, I'm Mature,I have excellent grammar, I have an awesome sense of humor, I like to have fun and mess around, But can be serious at the same time, helpful, And an extremely fast learner.( I could learn to code .html/.Xml)
I have over 2 years experience in being a GunZ Gamemaster, I have full knowledge of the admin commands.
Hackers will be permanantly Ip Banned, (I have followed this through-out my 2 years of Gm's and it works)
Swappers, will be warned, a 1 day ban for first offense, a weeks ban second offense, and permanantly banned for 3rd offense.( I have also followed this policy, reason-being it works.)
Spammers/Harrassment: 1st off a warning, if they continue to do so they get a 1 day ban, 2nd offense would be a 3 day ban, and 3rd offense would be a months ban.
In my experience I found it easier to have a staff section in the forums, and when someone has committed an offense we log it in a thread to help keep track.

Previous Experience(s):I have been a Gm on one server and Head Gm on another, One with 100+ people and the other 75+. So I have knowledge of the admin panel and GameMaster Duties.

Msn. trighapy@hotmail.com
Thank you for reading

~Zach

Last edited by Anxiety on Sun May 03, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anxiety
Anxiety

Back to top Go down

My GameMaster Application Empty Re: My GameMaster Application

Post by Anxiety Sun May 03, 2009 8:47 pm

~Bump
Anxiety
Anxiety