[Clarity/Morbid] Staff Application

Go down

[Clarity/Morbid] Staff Application

Post by Clarity on Sat May 02, 2009 6:15 am

Firstly I would like to tell you guys a-bit about myself. I'm a 14 year old boy from Sydney, Australia. I am very mature for my age, many people have thought I was 17-18 years old when I talked to them, they were shocked when I told them my age.

I would like to apply for Forum Moderator, or Forum Administrator. For the basic reason that I am highly familarised with all foruming, and the features each type of forum contains.

Name: Daniel
Location/TimeZone: Sydney, Australia GMT+10.00 , Australian Eastern Standard Time
Online Time: Well I'm not applying for GM so it doesn't really matter, as I will log on at least once a day to sweep through the forums, replying to help threads etc and patrolling the forums.
Job Applying for: Forum Moderator or Forum Administrator (If there is)
How can I help make a difference: Like I've said I am familarised with all foruming features, and I am familarised with all GunZ features, as I have been playing for 4 years. I can make a difference with the help I can provide to all players on forums, and features of in-game.
Why I should be hired: Basically its the same things I have said with the question above. I can provide forum support, in-game help, as well as keeping track of things on the forum.
Previous Experience(s):

Head GM and Head Forum Moderator - Infernal GunZ
GM and Forum Moderator - Trinity GunZ
Co-Owner and Head Administrator - Chronic GunZ

I have also been a long time member of the Freestyle GunZ community.

-Daniel

Clarity

View user profile

Back to top Go down