Asian Gunz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fearless's(Archcaesar) GM Application.

4 posters

Go down

Fearless's(Archcaesar) GM Application. Empty Fearless's(Archcaesar) GM Application.

Post by archcaesar Sun May 03, 2009 11:16 am

Free Bumps Appreciated

[GM/Others]
Name: Eddie
Age: 12, turning 13 in August. PLEASE DON'T decline at this moment. I'm very mature for my age.
Location/TimeZone: USA EST. New Jersey
Online Time: See below.
Job Applying for: Game Moderator.
How can I help make a difference: See below
Why I should be hired: See below.
Previous Experience(s):See below.

The bottom two were combined.

WHAT times am I on?

I'll be available on the Weekends, but the times vary from:
Saturday- 5-9 USA EST (P.M.)
I have fencing in New York City during the morning and afternoon. That's why I can't make it.
Sunday- It'll change. Sometimes from 10-12 USA EST (A.M.) and then from 7-9 USA EST (P.M.)
I have church, in the afternoon, from 1:45-6:00, and sometimes I have chores before and after. I also have VIOLA. *ugh*

I'll be available on the Weekdays, and the times vary as well.
Monday- 3:30-6:00 through 7:00.
I have school during the morning, and then my parents come home and make me do some homework. Then I have viola to practice. *ugh*
Tuesday- I have viola to practice. I then have a lesson at 7. Then I have to do homework. I may be on, but the chances are low.
Wednesday- I have fencing on Wednesday, so I won't be available at all. I get back home at 9 and have to do my homework. I'll be on during break, but that's it.
Thursday- I'll be available as the same times as Monday, due to the same reasons. Also, at 7, I have more fencing.
Friday- Same times as Monday, also due to the same reasons. I might be on late, at around 11-ish, but that's it.

How can I make a difference?

Well, I absolutely abhor hackers, and their obscenity to destroy the gameplay of others. Sure, this is only a private server, but people that play here enjoy it, and THEY DON'T hack! I want to make a difference. Not being a GM got in the way of banning hackers. It's time to change, and that time is now. I want to ban those hackers that are like that, and I admit, before, I have hacked. Just not in private servers, because people that spent time with these servers have already made it better for me. I would make my own server, but I can't, and I don't have the materials. In short terms, I'll ban those hackers, spammers, glitchers, flamers, and people that swap.

Why SHOULD I become a GM? What are my past experiences?

I should become a GM because of my character traits. I am friendly, kind, and fun to be with. I won't aggravate other players, nor other GMs. Also, I am a good role model for everyone, as I don't hack, and I won't abuse my powers. Also, admitting is not such an easy thing to do. I haven't been a GM before, but I would seriously take on the job. If I start here, I won't leave. I see all these apps for GM's, and I see how many GM jobs they've had. If they've been GM that many times, I have two questions for you.
1.) Would it be fair for someone who never had a GM job before not be given the job, and instead, the job be given to a person who has had 7-10 GM jobs?
2.) If they've been to that many GM jobs, that means they left a lot of them. So would you really want someone who'd leave YOUR server for another one? I'd never do that, but THEY would.

Last edited by archcaesar on Sun May 03, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more information.)

archcaesar

Back to top Go down

Fearless's(Archcaesar) GM Application. Empty Re: Fearless's(Archcaesar) GM Application.

Post by keba0thu Sun May 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Lol 12 years huh... Explains alot (no offense im 15 xD)

keba0thu

Back to top Go down

Fearless's(Archcaesar) GM Application. Empty Re: Fearless's(Archcaesar) GM Application.

Post by archcaesar Sun May 03, 2009 7:47 pm

Erm... what exactly do you mean by that? confused

archcaesar

Back to top Go down

Post by keba0thu Sun May 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Nothing Shocked

keba0thu

Back to top Go down

Post by archcaesar Sun May 03, 2009 7:50 pm

Oh, thanks for the free bump. Most of your posts should be 4+ words by the way.

ALL FREE BUMPS APPRECIATED!

archcaesar

Back to top Go down

Post by keba0thu Sun May 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Sorry about that... (IGNORE THIS)

keba0thu

Back to top Go down

Post by archcaesar Sun May 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Ok, sorry, I'm editing my posts. I'll add more information later on.

archcaesar

Back to top Go down

Post by monkeywepsx Sun May 03, 2009 8:33 pm

gl lol, i also hope it comes down to me you and joe

monkeywepsx

Back to top Go down

Post by archcaesar Sun May 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Haha, that's what i said! :O

Actually, Fawad could be another person. :\

Then again, he abuses GM powers.

archcaesar

Back to top Go down

Post by daniel131605 Sun May 03, 2009 9:00 pm

how do u know he does? O.o and wtf is this god damn bump lol
daniel131605
daniel131605
GMs
GMs

http://www.myspace.com/daniel131605

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down